Instructions for Author
The language of the manuscript must be in English, Turkish and Albanian.
Length of paper
The length of the paper should not exceed 20 pages. Paper containing more than 20 pages’ words will be returned to the author(s) to abridge. Articles should be typed in double-space (including footnotes and references) on one side of the paper only (preferably A4) with wide margins. Authors are urged to write as concisely as possible, but not at the expense of clarity.
3. Title Page
Title page is a separated page before the text. It should include the following information:
Tile should be concise and informative. Try to avoid abbreviations and formulae where possible.
Author’s names and affiliations
Please indicate the given name and family name clearly. Present the authors' affiliation addresses (where the actual work was done) below the names. Indicate all affiliations with a lower-case superscript letter immediately after the author's name and in front of the appropriate address. Provide the full postal address of each affiliation, including the country name, and, if available, the e-mail address, and telephone number of each author.
Clearly indicate who is willing to handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing, publication and also post-publication. Ensure that telephone numbers (with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address.
All authors must have an ORCID number. The ORCID number is added under Name and Last Name.
Authors without an ORCID number can register here: https://orcid.org/login
If the research is sponsored or supported by an organization, please indicate it.
A concise and factual abstract is required (maximum length of 200 words). The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separate from the article, so it must be able to stand alone. References should therefore be avoided, but if essential, they must be cited in full, without reference to the reference list.
Immediately after the abstract, provide a maximum of 8 keywords, avoiding general and plural terms and multiple concepts (avoid, for example, 'and', 'of').
6. Subdivision of the article
Divide your article into clearly defined and numbered sections. Subsections should be numbered 1, 2. (then 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.1.2), 1.2, etc. The abstract is not included in section numbering.
7. Table and Figures
Present tables and figures at the end of the article. Please note that the article will be published in black and white.
Author(s) should follow the latest edition of APA style in referencing. Please visit www.apastyle.org to learn more about APA style
Citations in the text
Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Avoid citation in the abstract. Unpublished results and personal communications should not be in the reference list, but may be mentioned in the text. Citation of a reference as 'in press' implies that the item has been accepted for publication.
References should be arranged first alphabetically and then further sorted chronologically if necessary. More than one reference from the same author(s) in the same year must be identified by the letters "a", "b", "c", etc., placed after the year of publication.
Reference to a journal publication:
Van der Geer, J., Hanraads, J. A. J., & Lupton R. A. (2000). The art of writing a scientific article. Journal of Scientific Communications, 163, 51-59.
Reference to a book:
Strunk, W., Jr., & White, E. B. (1979). The elements of style. (3rd ed.). New York: Macmillan, (Chapter 4).
Reference to a chapter in an edited book:
Mettam, G. R., & Adams, L. B. (1994). How to prepare an electronic version of your article. In B. S. Jones, & R. Z. Smith (Eds.), Introduction to the electronic age (pp. 281-304). New York: E-Publishing Inc.
Reference to a web source:
Smith, Joe, (1999), One of Volvo's core values. [Online] Available: http://www.volvo.com/environment/index.htm (July 7, 1999)
9. Submission Preparation Checklist
Before submitting the manuscript, author(s) should check the following list.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word file/ PDF format.
3. The manuscript has been made in the light of Journal’s author guidelines.
4. Author(s) did not mention his or her name and affiliation in the main text
5. Author(s) has read all the terms and conditions of the journal.
- Headers and Footers must not be used.
- Pages must be numbered.
- Papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (no PDF files or other forms are accepted).
- Papers must be submitted through the website; kerjournal.com by firstly being https://kerjournal.com/?mod=register and then after you are Logged In, follow all the steps until the upload of the manuscripts.
- The authors at any time can check the status of their work by only https://kerjournal.com/dergi.jsp?modul=yeni_makale
- Papers should be submitted in English, Turkish and Albanian Language.
- For Sample Article find all this enclosed in the file, click link.
Please use the following rule of text for your manuscript:
- Set your pages up so that you have 1 inch margins (2.54 cm) on the left, right, top, and bottom of each page.
- Title: 12 pts. Centered,
- Keywords: 8 pts., Italic, Justified.
- Abstract: 10 pts., Justified.
- Section headings: 10 pts. Numbered, Bold, alignment left.
- Indent your section headings by 1/2 inch (1.27 cm)
- Text: 10 pts, single line, Justified, Time New Roman only one space in between sentences.
- Tables and figures: Included in the text, centered and numbered, 9 pts., Justified.
- References: Use APA style for references.
- Indent the references in the bibliography by 1/2 inch (1.27 cm), except the first line.
- Tables and figures at the end of the article and numbered.